Every professional is an individual and is treated as such. As a professional at Adapt you get all the space for professional and personal growth. But we’re also challenging you to “lifelong learning” We think that’s very important. In order to always provide value to our customers. We have clients all over the Netherlands and sometimes beyond.
You work within different organizations and on different projects. Sometimes long and sometimes short. But always projects you believe in. Adapt is not a draft desk. We insist that every professional works on the projects where their heart lies and projects that offers challenge. This allows us to guarantee our customers that the best result is achieved.
With your passion for BI and Analytics, you inspire our existing and future customers about the infinite possibilities. You are the content expert that organizations are waiting for. From Adapt’s BI & Analytics Competence Center, you help customers with strategic or practical issues. You set up a roadmap, facilitate a workshop or give targeted advice.
The atmosphere within Adapt is informal. Adapt is a team of friends with a high commitment to each other, to the organization and to our customers. All colleagues meet regularly at our office in Zeist. To catch up, share knowledge and of course for a cup of coffee or a nice drink.
- Working in a close team with experts in the field of BI & Analytics. Organized from a Competence Center;
- Great focus on training: everyone within Adapt commits themselves to a continuous expertise build-up: our “lifelong learning” concept;
- Your entrepreneurship is actively supported. At Adapt you can freely switch to and from more own entrepreneurship;
- In addition, you will become a co-shareholder of our beautiful club.
- You have at least completed one HBO training;
- You have demonstrable experience with BI, data warehouse projects or business analysis;
- You have sensitivity for the business side of BI and Analytics and you have excellent social skills;
- You are entrepreneurial, take initiative and are eager to learn.